New Summer Virtual Classes coming soon!


One great thing about being a CTMH consultant is our early 1 month preview to the new catalog!  I received my new catalog at the Seasonal Expressions 2 Launch I hosted (another perk) and all I can say right now is WOW!!!  So many great papers, stamps and more! 


Here's a peek at the cover of this new catalog!




I immediately loved all four of the new Cardmaking Workshop Your Way kits!  I loved them so much that I wanted to do another Summer Virtual Card Class!   I've done 2 other sessions of virtual cardmaking classes and they were so much fun!  If you did not participate, here is how my virtual class works.  (This year I'm adding a 2nd option)

Option 1 - Pre-Cut Option.  Place your order for the class kit with me.  I'll submit the order, it will ship to me. I'll pre-cut the kit and ship to you! The cost of this option is $30.  This includes shipping to you priority mail.  Everything you need is in the kit except for ink pads.  Many times attendees already have the colors of ink they need.  I will send a list of ink colors needed and you will be able to add ink pads to your order if you want for an additional cost.   I ship out the kits so that everyone has received theirs by the 15th-20th of the month.  

Option 2 - Order On Your Own Option.   This option is new.  There might be a few ladies out there that WANT to cut their own paper.  This gives you a little more creative options when you complete your cards.  I will have a Class Party Link posted.  Those ordering the kits on their own will need to join that link and purchase their kits on my website no later than the 5th of the month.  (This will be the close date of the party).  This should ensure that everyone receives their kit by the 15th.   You will have the ability to add other items to your order.  Your kit ships directly to you from Close To My Heart.


ALL kits will include supplies to create 12 cards (6 each of 2 designs) including an exclusive stamp set, 12 cards & envelopes and instruction guide.  Additional supplies needed: Ink, blocks, scissors, and adhesive.   I will post a list of inks needed before placing the order so you can add any additional inks if needed.


There will be a private closed classroom set up on Facebook.  I will post two videos each month for the class.  The 1st video will be cutting the paper.  Those cutting their own papers can cut along with me or they can use the included guide.  The 2nd video will the creative video.  Watch and work along me as I show you how to create the cards, pointing out tips and techniques along the way.  The videos stay up so you will have access to them any time you want - even after the session is over!


As a special bonus - I will create two extra cards using the same pre-cut pieces to show you different options for the cards not shown in the guide!  You will see these shared ONLY in this classroom!  I provide complete instructions for the extra cards that you can use to create your own!




BUT WAIT!!  There is an EXTRA SPECIAL BONUS!  Everyone that participates in my Summer Session of Classes (May, June, July and August) will receive a special card kit from me for FREE!!  I will send you a pre-cut kit for 4 exclusive cards created with the the Mix In papers!  

So - are you in?  I will be sending out the first class information by April 29th. 

Sign up for the email here:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Close to My Heart Christmas Card Blog Hop

Just for Fun Blog Hop

Mystery Hostess Announced and an Artiste Gift Card Holder