November December New Product Blog Hop



Welcome to our New Product Blog Hop!! Close To My Heart recently released our new November/December catalog! This is always one of my MOST favorite catalogs because I love creating Christmas cards, layouts and more! This hop will give you a great opportunity to see what some of our favorite products are how we are using them! If you came from Krista Hershberger's Blog, you are on the right track!! Look for the next blog to hop to at the bottom of this post. This hop is a big circle, so when you get back to me, you will know you completed the hop!  If you get lost along the way, you’ll find the complete list of participating consultants on Melinda’s Blog. Let's get started!

I had a hard time deciding what to share here today - there were so many choices!  But I finally decided to share this card I created with the Merry Christmas Tree stamp and the Custom Ornament Thin Cut.


When I first started playing around with this two-step stamp, I begin remembering an ornament from long ago that was white and had Christmas Tree branches on it.  I decided to create that ornament with this stamp and give my christmas Tree a flocked look.  For the first step of the stamp, I used Evergreen ink.   Next, I stamped the second stamp with versamark ink and heat embossed with White Embossing powder.  That was the flocking part.    


I used my red shimmer brush on top of each of the candy apple stamped balls on the tree to give it a shimmer.    The two little gold foil snowflakes were from the Custom Ornament Thin Cut.


Products Used:
White Cards & Envelopes X254
Mix In Paper Pack X9009
Vellum Paper Z3367
Gold Foil Paper  Z3365
Custom Ornament Thin Cut Z3533
Merry Christmas Tree C1804
Evergreen Exclusive Ink Z6512
Candy Apple Ink Z6509
VersaMark Ink Z891
White Embossing Powder Z2068
Gold Embossing Powder Z2066
White and Gold Ribbon Z4194

Be sure to check out all of the wonderful new products in our November/December catalog!  Contact your consultant to get one or if you do not have a consultant, you can view the catalog on my website!  (You will get a free catalog with purchase!)

Now it is time to hop over to Becca Whitman's blog to see what she has created!

Comments

  1. Wow! Love the uniqueness of your technique!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely lovely. It has a great vintage vibe. Thank you for joining the hop this month. I can't wait to see what you create next! ☕💙MissC

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this - the technique resulted in a terrific card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning. No need to say anything else.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, your card is really pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I absolutely love how you have created this card!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Close to My Heart Christmas Card Blog Hop

Just for Fun Blog Hop

Mystery Hostess Announced and an Artiste Gift Card Holder