December Stamp of the Month - Reindeer Crossing


Welcome to our December Stamp of the Month Blog Hop! This month we are featuring Reindeer Crossing, a set of 10 stamps! This hop is a big circle. If you came from Brandi Robinson’s Blog you are on the right track! If you started with me, you will know you finished the hop when you get back to my post! Look for the next blog to hop to at the bottom of my post. If you get lost along the way, you can see all the participants HERE.



I created two traditional cards with this set.   I love the pine cone branch!  It was really fun to work with. 


Let's take a look at each card.


On this card, I stamped with Charcoal ink on Vanilla Cardstock and used my Spectrum Noir Tri-Blend markers for coloring.  Gold shimmer trim and embellishing tread along with Gold Glitter gems accent the card.


Creating a wreath with the pine branch was easy.  I traced a circle onto the cardstock and then stamped the pine branch around the wreath creating a perfect circle!  Again, I used my new Tri-Blend markers to color.  I added Christmas Red Stickles and Gold Glitter Gems to accent my wreath.

Products Used:
December Stamp of the Month - Reindeer Crossing
White Cards & Envelopes Value Pack X254
Ruby Cardstock X5965
French Vanilla Cardstock X6046
Charcoal Exclusive Ink Z2831
Spectrum Noir Tri-blend Markers: Tan, Light Green, Dull Green, Earth Brown, Dark Red
Christmas Red Stickles Z3555
Gold Glitter Gems Z3312
White and Gold Ribbon Z3189
Gold Embellishing Thread Z4054
Gold Shimmer Trim  Z1985

You can purchase this stamp for just $5 with a $50 purchase!  Contact your consultant or if you do not have one, you can shop my website at:

Now it is time to see what Katy Taylor's Blog has created for us! 
Let's go take a look!

Comments

  1. Both cards are lovely, but that wreath is spectacular!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful cards! I too am drawn to the card with the wreath. Fabulous idea. Thanks for sharing your technique.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love them both but the wreath one. WOW.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautifully done! Thank you for joining the stamp of the month blog hop this month. I can't wait to see what you create next!💙☕MissC

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice job! I really like the wreath card!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love both but that wreath is amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice cards! I really like the 'red velvet' on the inside of the sleigh!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the wreath that you have created on the second card!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Close to My Heart Christmas Card Blog Hop

Just for Fun Blog Hop

Mystery Hostess Announced and an Artiste Gift Card Holder