May Stamp of the Month - Time to Celebrate




Welcome to our May Stamp of the Month Blog Hop.  In this blog hop we are featuring  Time to Celebrate. This stamp set includes 28 images, 11 of which are written in a pretty script.  This is a beautiful set for cards!  If you arrived here from Brenda Lapp's blog you are on the right track.  This hop is a big circle.  Just look for the next blog link at the bottom of my post.  If you are just getting started on the hop, when you get back to me you will know you have completed the circle!  If you get lost along the way, you can find the entire list of hoppers HERE.


I was inspired by a page created by Close To My Heart last month that had a big heart with many colors.  I decided to recreate that page for a card and instead of using a heart, I used our Stitched Bracket Thin Cut and cardstock from this month's special - Blue Skies.   


I cut 1/2 inch strips of cardstock and glued them to white daisy cardstock before cutting out the stitched bracket.  I splattered black paint with watercolor paint on the the white base of my card.  The little white acrylic heart was just enough embellishment for this colorful card!

Products Used on this Card:
Time to Celebrate – May SOTM
White Cards & Envelopes – X254
Stitched Bracket Thin Cuts - Z3631
Blue Skies Cardstock - CC5212
Pewter Cardstock  - X5954
White Daisy Cardstock - 1385
Watercolor Paints – Z3132
Black Exclusive Ink- Z2805
White Acrylic Hearts – Z3553
Liquid Glass – Z679
Thin Foam Tape – Z2060
3D Foam Tape – Z1151

This stamp will be available through the month of May.  Get it for just $5 with a $50 purchase!  Contact your consultant or purchase here:

Now it is time to hop over to Brandi Robinson's Blog and see what she has created!

Comments

  1. I love your project! Blue Skies paper is my fave!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the bright vibrant colors and this looks like a great way to use up some coordinating scraps. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just love this new Blue Skies cardstock paper...and great ideat to use the stitched bracket to fill with the colorful strips of cardstock...pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW!! love the layers, and colors! Super Card!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great use of the Blue Skies cardsrock. Love the design!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all the strips of colour!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love all the colors with the stripes!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Close to My Heart Christmas Card Blog Hop

Just for Fun Blog Hop

Mystery Hostess Announced and an Artiste Gift Card Holder