National Scrapbooking Month Blog Hop - Blue Skies


It's National Scrapbooking Month!!  We've got a special to help you celebrate and we want to inspire you with a lot of creativity!  So, WELCOME to our Blue Skies Blog Hop!  If you came from Brenda Lapp's blog, you are on the right track!  If you are just getting started, look for the link for the next blog at the bottom of my post!  The hop is a big circle, so when you get back to where you started, you will have finished the hop!  If you get lost along the way, you can find the entire list HERE.

I just LOVE our Blue Skies paper and the embossed cardstock!  I couldn't wait to get creative with it!  I wanted to try to create a layout using the Blue Skies Stamp Plus Thin Cuts and the Sticker sheet without adding cricut cuts.  I was pretty happy with how it turned out!



The base pages I used have a beautiful array of flowers printed in the corner with a banner and the word "Wonderful".   On the left page I actually cut slits above and below the word 'Wonderful' to slide my strips of cardstock behind.   For the right page, I turned the paper so that the flowers and word were in the RIGHT corner, which of course, made the word go up the side of the page.  I cleverly covered this up by placing my strips over the word and adding one of the big floral stickers!



Here are the products I used on these pages:
Blue Skies Paper and Sticker Sheet
Blue Skies Cardstock
White Daisy Cardstock
Blue Skies Stamp Plus Thin Cuts
Sapphire Exclusive Ink
Candy Apple Exclusive Ink
Canary Exclusive Ink
Green Apple Exclusive Ink
Pixie Exclusive Ink
Clear Sparkles
3D Foam Tape
Thin Foam Tape

Contact your Consultant to order or order from my Website:

Now it is time to hop over to Darlys Recker's blog.



Comments

  1. Love this layout! Love all the details and layers. So colorful.!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! I love the weaving in the bottom corners.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, this is absolutely gorgeous! I love how bright and happy this is.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, Gina...LOVE this layout!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous layout! So many great details it's a feast for the eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your layout! That paper so pretty! Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is an absolutely gorgeous layout! I love all the flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great layout! I love all the flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Brilliant way to cover up one of the word banners. Beautiful work!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Close to My Heart Christmas Card Blog Hop

Just for Fun Blog Hop

Mystery Hostess Announced and an Artiste Gift Card Holder