Got Candy? Blog Hop

 


Welcome to our special Blog Hop featuring the Got Candy? Collection!  This collection includes a whole suite of coordinating products - Paper, stamp, coordinating cardstock and some FUN Halloween theme sequins!   You can purchase these products individually or you can SAVE 20% when you purchase the BUNDLE!



In this hop you will see many different ways to create with the Got Candy? collection.  If you arrived here from Michelle Loncar's blog you are on the right track.  This hop is a big circle.  Just look for the next blog link at the bottom of my post.  If you are just getting started on the hop, when you get back to me you will know you have completed the circle!  If you get lost along the way, you can find the entire list of hoppers HERE. 

I no longer have little trick or treaters at my house but I really do love the colors in this paper pack!  I decided to use it for a FALL page.



I used so many new products on this page!  I used the new Black Soot Distress Oxide ink with one of our new designer stencils from Stencil Pack 1.  The leaves are from the new Leaves Thin Cut.  I selected the side of the Got Candy? paper that was the least Halloween for this page.  I think it works well for a Fall Theme.  The lines around my Avocado base page are from a new stamp called Lovely Borders.   

Even though Blue Belle is not a color listed on that paper, the Blue Belle pearls were a perfect accent!  I even layered some of the smaller pearls on the Black Bursts.  Here is a close up below:


Here are all of the products I used on this page:
Got Candy? Paper Pack
Avocado Cardstock X6053
French Vanilla Cardstock X6046
Paprika Cardstock X6033
Sundance Cardstock X6051
Stitched Simple Brackets Thin Cuts Z3687
Leaves Thin Cuts - Z3692
Lovely Borders D1956
Blue Belle Pearls Z7000
Black Exclusive Ink - Z2805
Black Bursts Z3875
Stencil Pack 1 Z3882
Black Soot Distress Oxide Ink Pad Z3838

Now it is time to hop over to Kathy Burrows' Blog and see what she is sharing!

Got Candy? will be available While Supplies Last through October 31!
Contact your consultant or if you don't have one, you can shop from my website:


Comments

  1. So Lovely!! I like how you used the papers for a Fall project. And. I agree that Blue Belle works with this paper. Seeing this layout, I know I need to add that stencil to my next order!! LOL Great Job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous layout! I love the stencil you used.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooohhhhhh I love your layout! The stencil idea is so eye catching! Love it all!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Close to My Heart Christmas Card Blog Hop

Just for Fun Blog Hop

Mystery Hostess Announced and an Artiste Gift Card Holder