Stampaganza Still Going On!

July is a great month to stock up on your favorite Close To My Heart Stamps!  Our Stampaganza special is still going on.  During this month only (July) you can purchase 2 stamps and get a third stamp for FREE!!

To sweeten the deal Close To My Heart even brought back some retired favorites PLUS a collection of stamps that at one time were available ONLY to our Hostess!  If weren't able to get one during that time, you can get it now!!

I looked back through the Hostess only stamps that are now available to see which ones I had.  I immediately remembered the Paper Birds set (C1613).  I thought it would be fun to create something new with this stamp.


For this card I used the papers and ribbon from Rustic Home Fundamentals.  I have really loved using these papers this past year. These will be retiring at the end of this month!!  I stamped the bird and butterfly onto Cashmere cardstock with Cocoa Ink.  (Also retiring!!).   I added a piece of our Color Of the Year - Sea Glass just behind the ribbon to peek through with a bit of color.  

Products Used:
White Cards & Envelopes Value Pack (X254)
Paper Birds (C1613)
Rustic Home Fundamentals (Z3262)*
Rustic Home Ribbon (Z3292)*
Sea Glass Cardstock (X5789)*
Gold Sequins (Z2012)*
Cocoa Ink (Z2814)*

* Retires July 31, 2017



To see ALL of the special stamps brought back for our Stampaganza celebration go to my website:





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Close to My Heart Christmas Card Blog Hop

Just for Fun Blog Hop

Mystery Hostess Announced and an Artiste Gift Card Holder