Holiday Expressions Blog Hop


Welcome to our Holiday Expressions New Product Blog Hop! We are showcasing many of the new products in our Holiday Expressions that was just released this month! If you have come here from Haley Dyer's Blog, you are on the right path! The blog hop is a great big circle, so you can start here and work your way around. If you get lost along the way, you'll find the complete list of participating consultant's HERE.

Today I'm sharing a card I created for my Thin Cut Swap Group that I'm in.  I chose the Silver & Gold Scrapbooking Stamp and Thin Cut bundle for this swap.  Instead of going with the traditional Christmas colors I decided to use our new color of the year - Bashful with silver embossing.



I used silver embossing everywhere on this card!  Trees, deer, sentiment....  It's almost to hard to see in this picture but I used the border stamp and Bashful pigment ink with Clear embossing powder to create the little border just above the Bashful Glitter paper.  The finishing touch is Bashful pearls!

Here are the products I used for this card:

Silver & Gold Scrapbooking Stamp + Thin Cuts (Z4043)
White Cards & Envelopes Value Pack
Silver Embossing Powder
Clear Embossing Powder
VersaMark Ink
Bashful Glitter Paper
Bashful Pigment Ink
Pewter Exclusive Ink
Bashful Cardstock
White Daisy Cardstock
Silver & Gold Paper Pack
Bashful Dots

Now it is time to hope over to Jennifer Dykstra's blog and see what she has created!



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Close to My Heart Christmas Card Blog Hop

Just for Fun Blog Hop

Mystery Hostess Announced and an Artiste Gift Card Holder