National Stamping Month Blog Hop



Welcome to our National Stamping Month Blog Hop! We are showcasing this month's special - From The Heart card kit! If you have come here from Haley Dyer's Blog, you are on the right path! The blog hop is a great big circle, so you can start here and work your way around. If you get lost along the way, you'll find the complete list of participating consultant's HERE.

This kit contains materials for creating 12 interactive cards, including foil-stamped card bases and an exclusive My Acrylix® stamp set. The stamp set is designed to make it easy to create beautiful, rich stamped artwork using three layers of stamp images and thoughtful sentiments.  The card kit also includes envelopes and step-by-step instructions and is available at a 20% discount off the retail price!  





Even though this kit comes with a beautiful stamp set (which I've already used ALOT) I wanted to showcase this kit in a different way!  Not only can you purchase the kit with everything you need, you can ALSO purchase extra cards!  These gold foil lined cards would make beautiful Christmas cards!  I used the Silver & Gold Cardmaking Stamping for my card.

I heat embossed the ornaments in Gold and Silver Embossing.  Since the heat warped the card base that I embossed on, I trimmed it down 1/4" on top and bottom and mounted it on Black cardstock.  I added gold shimmer trim to the piece that supports the slide at the bottom along with black/gold ribbon.


Inside the card, I stamped "Have a Wonderful Christmas".  I love the silver and gold and these card bases are just perfect for it!

Products Used:
From The Heart Card Kit - SEPTEMBER SPECIAL!
Silver & Gold Cardmaking Stamp - C1689
VersaMark Ink - Z891
Silver Ranger Embossing Powder - Z2067
Gold Ranger Embossing Powder - Z2066
Gold Shimmer Trim - Z1985
Black and Gold Ribbon - Z3197
Black Exclusive Ink - Z2805

Remember!!  This kit is ONLY Available during the month of September (or while supplies last!)
Contact your consultant to order your kit or you can order from my website at:

I can't wait to see what everyone else has created with their kit!  Come on and let's hop over to Jennifer Dykstra's Blog!

Comments

  1. Gorgeous! I am thinking about buying sets of the card bases just for Christmas cards this year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic! I plan on using the extra cards for Christmas cards, too! Love how yours turned out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, I love how you made this into a Christmas card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the Christmas idea!! Wonderful card!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Close to My Heart Christmas Card Blog Hop

Just for Fun Blog Hop

Mystery Hostess Announced and an Artiste Gift Card Holder