Step Right Up Blog Hop



Today we have an special blog hop that is showcasing our Step Right Up! Bundle.  This is a special bundle that features an exclusive stamp set, 10 sheets of cardstock (2 each of White Daisy, Black, Sapphire, Cranberry and Saffron) 2 sheets of Gold Foil,  red shimmer trim, and  Gold pearls.  ALL for just $28.95.  (Retail $39.79).   

If you prefer, you can purchase just the stamp set for $17.95.  

If you came from Catherine Nowak's blog you are on the right track! Just look for the link for the next blog at the bottom of my post and keep on hoppin'! When you get back to me you will know you completed the hop! This is going to be FUN!!

Here is the layout that I created with this bundle.  I still have plenty of cardstock and embellishments left to create another layout.  





















I used the Sapphire, Cranberry and Flaxen pieces of cardstock for this layout.  This layout could be used for a Carnival Themed Birthday or even Theme Park visit!   I stamped a pattern onto the Flaxen cardstock with the argyle stamp using the same color - Flaxen ink.  I used 2nd generation stamping so that it would be a lighter pattern.  I also used Sapphire, Cranberry and Flaxen inks to stamp the stars in a scattered pattern across the two pages.

Creating the 2 color Ferris wheel was easy.  I just stamped it twice, once in Sapphire and once in Cranberry.  Then I cut out the inside of the Ferris wheel (star pattern) and attached it to the top of the Sapphire Ferris Wheel.  I did cut away the Cranberry legs of the Ferris Wheel so that the Sapphire color would show. Here is a closer look:


Here is closer look at my title created with the word FUN.  I accented it with stamped popcorn and the "Make a Wish" Banner.


I had so much fun creating this layout.  Here are the products I used to create this layout.

Step Right Up! Bundle - CC2184
Make It From the Heart Vol. 3 - 9043
Sapphire Ink - Z2848
Saffron Ink - Z2851
Cranberry Ink - Z2816
3D Foam Dots - Z3342
Thin 3D Foam Dots - Z3341

REMEMBER!!  This bundle and stamp set is ONLY available during the month of March!!  Get it before it's gone.  Contact your consultant to order or you can order here:

Now it is time to hop over to Brenda Lapp's blog and see what she has created for us! 

Comments

  1. Fun layout! I love the colors you used and the stamped stars you used for accenting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the stamping and the different colors of stars - the layout is GREAT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! I love the banners and the ferris wheel. I love the stars, that is wonderful and I am going to have to lift it if you don't mind!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gina your layout is beautiful! I love the two-tone Ferris wheel!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that layout! What fun the way you stamped the stars across the pages!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! Amazing layout. I love every detail!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic layout! I love all the stars!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Close to My Heart Christmas Card Blog Hop

Just for Fun Blog Hop

Mystery Hostess Announced and an Artiste Gift Card Holder