Love Blossoms Blog Hop


Welcome to our Love Blossoms Blog Hop! This special hop features our exclusive stamp - Love Blossoms! This is a set of TWO stamps! If you came from Michelle Loncar's Blog you are on the right track! If you are just starting the hop, it is a big circle so when you get back to me, you will know you finished the hop! You will find the next blog to hop to at the bottom of my post!


Although you can purchase this stamp set as part of a workshop kit, (instructions for the cards shown above can be downloaded from my website), you can purchase JUST the stamp set!  It has lovely sentiments and the flowers stamp beautifully!  So I think it is a must have for your stamp inventory!  I've created a few cards with this stamp but I created one that I wanted to feature specifically in this hop because it is a little different from the other I created.




I cut a 4 x 5 1/2 piece of White Daisy Cardstock and then stamped the flowers in Charcoal around the edges making sure to leave space in the center.  I used the 'watercolor' flower with Ballerina ink and stamped the flowers and then used Fern ink and my watercolor brush to paint the leaves.   Although it does not show up in the picture, I used the Clear Shimmer Brush to brush over all of the flowers to give them some shimmer.  

Next I cut out the 'white space' in center.   I stamped "my heart" right onto the front of the card base and then used foam tape to pop up the flowers on the card.   I used silver glitter gems and the silver embellishing thread for accents.


PRODUCTS USED:
Love Blossoms Stamp - CC2199 (Available through March 31)
White Card and Envelopes Value Pack - X254
White Daisy Cardstock - X6027
Charcoal Exclusive Ink Pad - Z2831
Ballerina Exclusive Ink Pad - Z6501
Fern Exclusive Ink Pad - Z2850
Medium Waterbrush - Z3225
Silver Embellishing Thread - Z4213
Silver Glitter Gems - Z4191
Clear Shimmer Brush - Z3293

Remember!  Our Love Blossom special is ONLY available for a few more weeks!  You have until March 31 to purchase these special stamp or kits!
You can find them at www.stampinheaven.ctmh.com


Now it is time to hop over to Miss Carrie's Creations and see what she has to share!


Comments

  1. I love the cut out of the white space. It really makes the details stand out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, so elegant, fabulous card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is super gorgeous! I love your design!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous and clever idea! I love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving how you created a focus on the image by cutting out the center of the flowers. 💙☕Miss. Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the popped up images, great card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So neat!! I love this design & how you popped the flower frame...just beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great idea to cut away the center! Love the way it turned out!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Close to My Heart Christmas Card Blog Hop

Just for Fun Blog Hop

Mystery Hostess Announced and an Artiste Gift Card Holder