Share the Seasons Blog Hop


Welcome to our Share the Seasons Blog hop! We will be celebrating National Stamping Month in September with the Share the Seasons special. This special features two exclusive stamp sets and the exclusive Share the Seasons Thin Cuts. You can purchase each item separately at full price, or you can purchase the bundle that includes just the stamp sets at a 20% discount. You save 30% when you purchase both stamp sets and the Thin Cut metal dies bundle together!

If you came from Becca Whitham's Blog you are on the right track. If you started with my blog, the hop is a big circle. Just look for the link at the bottom of my post and it will take you to the next blog. When you get back to me, you will know you completed the hop! If you get lost along the way, you can see all the participants HERE.


   
                              
                                     Dash of Joy
Autumn Thanks
I have seen so many great creations with these stamps and thin cuts.  Since I wasn't in the mood to color stamp images, I decided to do heat embossing instead.


For the first card, I used Candy Apple Cardstock.  I used heat embossed the images with White Embossing powder.  I used the snow and the 'JOY' images.  These fit so easy into the window square!  Next, I 'clipped' on the Merry Christmas.  The card was quick and easy - just like I like to make!


On the next card, I decided to use Gold embossing powder.  For the base of the card, I flipped the cardstock over to the lighter side and used the darker side for the frame.  I alternated trees and star in the window squares.   I added a Gold Glitter Gem to the center of each start.  I also gold embossing the sentiment and added a bit of white and gold ribbon.




The Share the Seasons special is available through September 30th! Contact your consultant of if you do not have one, you can order directly from my website at www.stampinheaven.ctmh.com

Now it's time to hop over to Judy Faye's Blog to see what she is sharing!

Comments

  1. These are so classy - love the colour on colour approach.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Cards. Tone on tone = elegant, and the embossing adds another level of beauty. Great cards

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such fun and Christmas-y cards! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty cards, I like the embossing!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Close to My Heart Christmas Card Blog Hop

Just for Fun Blog Hop

Mystery Hostess Announced and an Artiste Gift Card Holder