Stamptacular Blog Hop


Today we've got a special blog hop for you!  We are showcasing our stamps and stamps + thin cuts that are in our STAMPTACTULAR special this month!!   And what a stamptacular special it is!!!  It's not everyday that you can grab up some really awesome stamps and stamps + thin cuts at such fabulous prices!!  If you came from Kim Loewen's blog you are on the right track!  This hop is a big circle, so when you get back to me, you will know you have completed the hop! At the bottom of my post, you will find the next blog to hop to.   If you get lost along the way, just check this link HERE which will get you back on track.

It was so hard deciding which stamp I would feature today.  But, I finally had to go with one of my FIRST FAVORITES.   There is ALWAYS a 'first favorite' of mine in every catalog.  It is that stamp that catches my eye from the very beginning.   I've had this one a few weeks now and had been so busy, I didn't have time to sit down and play with it.  FINALLY I did so I'm able to share my creation today.   The stamp is really simple but sometimes simple is best.   This stamp includes 2 angel thin cuts, a frame think cut and a thin cut for a bird.  
*This stamp + Thin Cuts set is currently SOLD OUT.  The Stamp set (C1820) is still available.



For my card, I used paper from our current Mix In Pack along with Espresso and French Vanilla cardstock.  I stamped everything with Espresso ink and colored the angel with our Tri-blend markers.  I used White & Gold ribbon behind my angel and added a few gold glitter gems for accents.   

Products Used:
Angel Hugs Stamp + Thin Cuts - Z3634*
White Cards & Envelopes - X254
*Mix In Paper Pack- X9011
Espresso Cardstock - X5951
French Vanilla Cardstock - X6046
Espresso Exclusive Ink - Z2829
Tri-Blend Markers
White & Gold Ribbon - Z3189
Gold Glitter Gems

REMEMBER!!!  Our STAMPTACULAR sale lasts through February 29!  Get the best deals ALL month long!! You can see everything included on my website at:  www.stampinheaven.ctmh.com 

Now it is time to hop over to Brandi Robinson's blog and see what she is sharing!










Comments

  1. Love this simple but elegant card, the white & gold ribbon adds such a nice touch. This is 1 of my favorite sets too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Classically beautiful card. I am sorry I missed this Stamp + Thin Cuts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that you used the frame as a background element behind the sentiment, very clever. Great card. I agree, this stamp set was one that stood out for me, and was the first that I ordered from the catalog.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Close to My Heart Christmas Card Blog Hop

Just for Fun Blog Hop

Mystery Hostess Announced and an Artiste Gift Card Holder