June Stamp of the Month Blog Hop - Garden Tags



Welcome to our June Stamp of the Month Blog Hop.  In this blog hop we are featuring Garden Tags. This stamp set includes 8 images, 4 of which coordinate with our new Tags & Tabs Thin Cuts.  This is a beautiful set for cards! If you arrived here from Miss Carrie's Creations Blog you are on the right track.  This hop is a big circle.  Just look for the next blog link at the bottom of my post.  If you are just getting started on the hop, when you get back to me you will know you have completed the circle!  If you get lost along the way, you can find the entire list of hoppers HERE.


  l created a card using one of the tags.  I stamped versa mark ink onto vellum paper and heat embossed it with gold.   I layered the vellum onto a piece of Peach cardstock and used the peach stripe Mix In paper as another tag behind the vellum tag.   



I loved the look of the recent Mother's Day Layout that Close To My Heart shared in their Mother's Day Virtual Crop, so my card design is loosely based off that design.  I used the Stitched Together Paper.   I also added a couple of stickers from the Stitched Together Sticker Sheet.

Here are the products I used for this card:
June Stamp of the Month - Gardent Tags
White Cards & Envelopes – X254
Stitched Together Paper Pack + Sticker Sheet -X7257S
Mix In Paper - X9015
Vellum Paper - Z3367
Peach Cardstock - X6044
VersaMark Ink - Z891
Princess Gold Embossing Powder - Z2066
Clear Sparkles - Z3274
White & Gold Ribbon Z3189

This stamp will be available through the month of June.  Get it for just $5 with a $50 purchase!  Contact your consultant or purchase here:

Now it is time to hop over to Jen Rubio's Blog and see what she has created!



Comments

  1. Neat idea - the Peach background makes the gold work well with the Stitched Together papers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such an elegant card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the double layer of triangles, and the gold embossing on this tag is stunning. I might have to borrow this idea to share with my customers. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooo...I'm getting out paper now to see if I can replicate this. Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Stitched Together paper is so pretty to use for this.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Close to My Heart Christmas Card Blog Hop

Just for Fun Blog Hop

Mystery Hostess Announced and an Artiste Gift Card Holder