Taste of Summer - For Someone Special

Here is anpther Taste of Summer sampling!  Today's card features the strawberry and orange print from our exclusive Taste of Summer paper pack!  


This is the 3rd card I created using the Heartstrings WOTG Cardmaking kit pattern.  I added started with the strawberry and orange print paper as my base instead of leaving it plain as directed in the Heartstrings pattern.  See the pattern I used below.


Once again, I used the Finding the Words stamp set along with the strawberry images from the Taste of Summer stamp set.  I accented the card with White Shimmer Trim and Pink Glitter Gems.


Finding the Words - D1646

Remember! The exclusive Taste of Summer paper and stamp set 
are available ONLY during the month of May! 
Get yours before they are gone! 
Shop my website at www.stampinheaven.ctmh.com for you own Taste of Summer!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Close to My Heart Christmas Card Blog Hop

Just for Fun Blog Hop

Mystery Hostess Announced and an Artiste Gift Card Holder