Taste of Summer - Thanks so Very Much

Here is today's Taste of Summer sampling!


This card was very simple and it is one of THREE cards that I created using the Heartstrings Cardmaking WOTG instructions! I will be sharing the other two cards in the near future.  It is a good idea to keep your instruction brochures you get with the Workshop On the Go Kits!  You can use them over and over with other papers!



In addition to the Taste of Summer stamp set (lemons) I also used Finding the Words (D1646) a great stamp with lots of sentiments.  I added Purple Glitter Gems (Z1936) for accent.

Finding the Words D1646

Remember!  The exclusive Taste of Summer paper and stamp set are available ONLY during the month of May!  
Get yours before they are gone!  
Shop my website at www.stampinheaven.ctmh.com for you own Taste of Summer!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Close to My Heart Christmas Card Blog Hop

Just for Fun Blog Hop

Mystery Hostess Announced and an Artiste Gift Card Holder