Stamping Techniques Blog Hop


Welcome to our Stamping Techniques Blog Hop! Last month, for two days, Close To My Heart had two FREE all day classes on Creative Live! They shared some very valuable and informative information about Close To My Heart, our products and tons of fun techniques! In case you missed it, the recordings of the webcast are now available on the CreativeLive site, so you can now catch up on everything you missed! Even if you were able to watch it, feel free to tune in again and return to your favorite segments. After the CreativeLive classes, the Stamp of the Month blog hoppers thought it would be fun to showcase some of the stamping techniques that were shared in their classes!

If you came from Lela's blog you are on the right track! The hop is one big circle so when you get back to the blog you started with you will know you have visited everyone!

Here is my card I created using a 2nd generation random stamping technqiue.


I stamped "Joy to the World" several times with Glacier ink on the background of my Colonial White Cardstock.  To give the random stamping a subtle look, I inked my stamp and stamped it first on a piece of scratch paper and then onto the cardstock.  This is called 2nd generation stamping.  When I was finished I inked my stamp again stamped directly onto the card. (1st Generation).
Closer View


I matted my stamped pieced onto Glacier cardstock and Gold Glitter Paper.   I accented the card with Glacier Extra Thick Twine and Gold Glitter Gems.

Thank you for stopping by!  Now, hop on over to Jacquelin Green's blog to see the technique that she is sharing today!

Products Used:
Colonial White Cards and Envelopes Value Pack - X1410
Glacier Cardstock - X5770
Glitter Paper - Z3076
Christ is Born - C1628
Glacier Extra Thick Twine - Z3039
Bling Gems Gold Assortment - Z2023 
Glacier Exclusive Ink - Z2641

Comments

  1. Love your card, I also love the subtle random stamping

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful - the silver is so perfect with this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Truly love the look of this card. The glitter paper adds just that splash of sparkle, without detracting from the message. It looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So lovely! You background is perfect for making the sentiment pop.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous! I love the angle you placed the sentiment layer and I how the pop of glitter.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Close to My Heart Christmas Card Blog Hop

Just for Fun Blog Hop

Mystery Hostess Announced and an Artiste Gift Card Holder