Friday, January 6, 2017

Seasonal Expressions 1 Blog Hop!



Welcome to our New Product Blog Hop! We are showcasing many of the new products in our 2017 Seasonal Expressions 1  that was just released this month! If you have come here from Melissa Robinson's Blog, you are on the right path! The blog hop is a great big circle, so you can start here and work your way around. If you get lost along the way, you'll find the complete list of participating consultant's HERE.

I LOVE all the new papers and stamps in this book but I was so excited to see an addition to our Fundamental line that is featured in our Annual Inspirations.   We have four new sets of compliments that coordinate with our Fundamentals!  I chose to showcase the new My Girl Compliments that coordinate with the Adventure Fundamental papers.
My Girl Compliments - Z3308 $6.95

For this layout, I used the one page layout shown on page 45 of the SE1 book as a jumping off point to create the 2-page layout.  I used strips of bold stripe paper and tangerine dot B&T papers along with Tangerine and Lagoon Cardstock.  I also added a few cricut cut leaves in Lagoon cardstock using the Flower Market Cricut Cartridge to add a little more to my flower clusters.  

For my 2nd layout, I started with a sketch from the Reflections How To book on the left page and added a 2nd sketch from the same book for the right page.  I used the Willow arrow paper and small dot Pansy paper along with Lagoon cardstock.  In addition to the compliments, I added silver Shimmer trim and some white dots from the new Black and White Dots accents.

Products Used:
White Daisy Cardstock - 1385
Tangerine Cardstock - X5786
Lagoon Cardstock - X5762
Adventure Fundamentals - Z3253
My Girl Compliments - Z3308 (NEW)
Silver Shimmer Trim - Z1799
Black & White Dots - Z3314 (NEW)
Flower Market Cricut Cartridge - Z3285 (or digital only - Z3290)

See all the new products in our new Seasonal Expressions 1 on my website at:  

Now it is time to hop over to Sheila Bennett's Blog and see what she has created!  I'm excited to see all the new creations!



11 comments :

  1. Oh my goodness! You rocked these! LOVE THEM!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your layouts make me want to get those complements, even though I have 5 grandsons!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love - LOVE these!! Such "happy", bright and cheerful layouts! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your layouts! I feel some scrap lifting coming on. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are awesome! I love how bright & cheery your layouts are.

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! That first layout is so bold and bright - LOVE IT! The second one is comprised of my favourite CTMH colours - it just doesn't get any better than that! Can you just mail these directly to me - lol?? Love, love love!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful bright and happy layouts!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful layouts, love the bright colors!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really love how bright and "happy" these layouts are. thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Check out my Taste of Summer Pinterest Board!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...