Springtime Wishes

Have you ever created a layout and later (like DAYS later) changed it?  Well I did.  This was one of the first layouts I put together when I received my 1st order from the new Seasonal Expressions 1 book.  Instead of using White Daisy for my base pages, I used Juniper.  After I finished the layout I had it laying out on a table to photograph the next chance I had. Every time I walked past the layout it bothered me.  I kept thinking that something about it was just not right.  I couldn't quite put my finger on it.  Then I had one of those 'shower' moments. You know - the best ideas come to me when I have hot water pouring down on my brain. haha..... Anyway I quickly (and carefully) pulled everything off those Juniper base pages and reattached to White Daisy.  Suddenly I felt that all was RIGHT in my scrappin' world.  I did add some strips of Juniper to add a bit more splash of color.

This layout uses the Springtime Compliments that are in the new Seasonal Expressions 1 catalog. These compliments coordinate with the Whimsy Paper Fundamentals. Recently I shared another layout I created using the compliments.  If you missed it, you can see it here:  Twins Rule Springtime Layout 



















For this layout I used the papers featuring the Pixie, Smoothie and Juniper colors.  The layout is Pattern #7 from the How To book - Make It From Your Heart Vol 1.  I added ribbon from the Whimsy Ribbon Pack.  You can see a close up of the compliment cluster below:



Products Used:
Whimsy Paper Fundamentals - Z3255
Juniper Cardstock - X5752
White Cardstock - 1385
Springtime Compliments - Z3307
Whimsy Ribbon Pack - Z3287

Find these and other products on my website at:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Close to My Heart Christmas Card Blog Hop

Just for Fun Blog Hop

Mystery Hostess Announced and an Artiste Gift Card Holder