February Stamp of the Month - Heartfelt Sentiments


Welcome to the February Stamp of the Month Blog Hop! This month we are featuring Heartfelt Sentiments.  If you have come here from Haley Dyer's Blog, you are on the right path! The blog hop is a great big circle, so you can start here and work your way around. If you get lost along the way, you'll find the complete list of participating consultant's HERE.

I felt like most people would think this stamp belongs on a scrapbook page because it is so big but I wanted to show that you can use it on a card too!  My card really is pretty simple!  If you love to color, then you will love this set!


I stamped the large image two times with Charcoal ink. First, onto a piece of 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 white cardstock and then onto a scrap piece of cardstock.  Because I used ShinHan Touch Twin markers, I did not stamp the image directly onto the card to color.  The markers do bleed through to the other side. After coloring the flowers and leaves, I tied some Silver Embellishing thread around the card. On the stamped scrap piece, I colored the word outlines for Heart Happy and then trimmed closely around the edge.  I popped this piece up with 3D thick foam dots and adhered directly over the the words on the 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 stamped piece. I used the little dots stamp to fill in all the 'white space' around the flowers.  Finally, I added a few sparkles for a finishing touch!

Products Used:
February Stamp of the Month - Heartful Sentiments
White Daisy Cardstock
ShinHan Touch Twin Markers: 
Tender Pink (Z2464), Cherry Pink (Z2450), 
Sap Green (Z2463), Leaf Green (Z2454), 
Marigold (Z2457), Golden Yellow (Z2452)
Charcoal Ink
Clear Sparkles
Silver Embellishment Thread

You can get this beautiful stamp THIS MONTH ONLY!!  Purchase it for full price, 
or for the BEST deal, spend $50 and you will get it for just $5!
Contact your consultant or if you do not have one, you can shop on my website!


Now it is time to hop over to Katy Taylor's blog and see what she has created!


Comments

  1. I love the way you used the little dots around the outside and the popped up sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you popped up the sentiment. <3 Miss. Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE the colors you used and love the dots around the image!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super idea to pop the sentiment....great card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how you've done all the dots around the flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card. I too love how you used the dots around the flowers. And how you stamped some smaller flowers and fussy cut to use them to embellish.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really pretty! I like how you popped up the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Close to My Heart Christmas Card Blog Hop

Just for Fun Blog Hop

Mystery Hostess Announced and an Artiste Gift Card Holder