July/August New Product Blog Hop



We have a brand new catalog to share!  With the new catalog comes a New Product Blog Hop that gives you a chance to see some of the new products used in creative projects!!  I'm excited to be sharing what I created!  If you came here from Haley Dyer's Blog you are on the right path!  If you are just getting started right here, then look for the next link at the bottom of my post that will take you to the next blog.   This hop is a big circle so when you get back to me (or the blog you started with) then you will know you completed the hop!  Let's get started!  BTW, if you get lost along the way you can find the entire list of participants HERE.

There is SO MUCH GOODNESS in this catalog!!  It was hard to choose what to showcase.   I decided to go with the fun Summer Vibes Cardmaking stamp!  (Truth - I need to create a fun Birthday Card so why not kill 2 birds with one stone!)  I love the little coconut drink and umbrella!


I used this stamp + Thin Cuts set along with our Summer Vibes Paper and Sticker Sheet.


I added some palm stickers along with my stamped images.  I colored the coconut drink and little flowers with my Tri-Blend markers.   I fussy cut the word "CHILL" to make this card more appropriate for a Birthday Card.  To add a little interest to the matted white background, I wrap some gold embellishing thread around it several time.  Gold sequins were the finishing touch to the card!

Here are the products I used on this card:
White Cards & Envelopes – X254
Summer Vibes Paper and Sticker Sheet - X7258S
White Daisy Cardstock - 1385
Candy Apple Cardstock - X6038
Fern Cardstock - X5960
Lemonade Ink - Z6517
Black Intense Ink - Z4189
Tri-Blend Markers
Gold Embellishing Thread - Z4054
Gold Sequins - Z4235


Now it is time to hop over to Becca Whitham's Blog to see what she is sharing!


Did you know you can get a FREE catalog!!  
Get your catalog FREE when you place an order!

Comments

  1. So cute! I am ready to chill with friends for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card. I love how you colored the umbrella.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I love this card - the use of the stickers AND that gold thread around that paper?! What a great accent!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card!! Great job in combing all of those elements...just beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card, so much detail, love the coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a great card, I love the added details with the embellishing thread and sequins.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute- I love how you used the embellishing thread!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So CUTE!! I'm thinking the same basic design but as a scrapbook page. Hm... Thanks for the great inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fun card, I love the bright bold colours!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Close to My Heart Christmas Card Blog Hop

Just for Fun Blog Hop

Mystery Hostess Announced and an Artiste Gift Card Holder