Join My Team in April!

In just 3 more days we will begin a fabulous deal for anyone wanting to join Close To My Heart!  

On April 1, you can sign up as a Consultant for just $75!  AWESOME-SAUCE!    
PLUS you will get $50 Select Product Credit to use to order product to complete your new consultant kit to make it WORK for you!

ALSO - When you submit $350 in sales in your 1st 30 days you will get your choice of any Close To My Heart Cricut Collection for FREE! OR $100 in Select Product Credit!!

Read on for ALL the exciting details!

KIT CONTENTS:
Medium Organizer
My Acrylix® Block 2" x 6½"
My Acrylix® Block 1" x 3½"
My Acrylix® Block 2" x 2"
Non-stick Micro-tip Scissors
My Acrylix® Stamp Scrubber
My Acrylix® Spritz Cleaner
Bonding Memories™ Glue
3-D Foam Tape
Sponge
Customer Order Forms (1 pack of 25)
Annual Inspirations Idea Books (qty 5)
Seasonal Expressions 2 Idea Books (qty 5)
Cardstock Sampler
Paper Fundamentals Sampler
Annual Inspirations B&T Duos™ Sampler
Seasonal Expressions 2 B&T Duos™ Sampler
Artful Textiles—Petite Perks Stamp Set (qty 3)
Gathering Invitations (1 pack of 25) 
Desk Pad (1 pack of 50)
$50 Select Product Credit



Baby I'm Worth It!
Sign up in April and submit $350 in Sales and you get your choice of any Close To My Heart Cricut Collection for FREE!  (or choose $100 in Select Product Credit!)

Each Cricut Collection comes with 3 coordinating stamps sets (not available for purchase separately) and 1 package of Color Cardstock!  Each cartridge has over 700 images!!

AND THAT'S NOT ALL!  When you sell $350 in your first 30 days that means you have met the 1st level of our Straight To The Top Rewards program so you will get 3 Business Builder stamps for FREE!!

Want more?
The more you sell the more Rewards you will achieve.

Reach Level 2 in 60 days -sell an additional $400 in products (for a cumulative total of $650) and you will get this cool bag and dangle!
More?  Yes! There is more!
Sell an additional $550 in the 1st 90 days (for cumulative sales of $1,200) and you will get this exclusive Close To My Hear apparel!
So, what happens when you reach ALL THREE Levels in 90 days? 
(each level must be met by their deadline)

You will get this BONUS REWARD!
Now THAT is AWESOME!!
So, what are you waiting for?  
Contact me today about starting your own business!
Get fabulous products for a discounts, earn free products and extra money while doing what you love!

email me at gmbscrapper@comcast.net

I'll be happy to talk to you more! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Close to My Heart Christmas Card Blog Hop

Just for Fun Blog Hop

The Proposal