Big Magical Smiles

I love this layout we created at our Making Connections Events back in March.  I've been waiting to share this until summer time.  These papers are perfect for your amusement park visits whether they are to Disney or other parks!  The fun coordinating compliments include die-cut cameras, arrows, tags and even a castle.  Some of these die-cuts have a silver foil.  The compliments also include big title stickers.   I used "Big Smiles" for my title and added Silver Foil Tape to the layout because it looks great with the foil die-cuts.




















The Magical Papers and Compliments will be available through August 31 but I think these will be so popular I would not wait to get them.   Shop for these and other products now at


Products Used:
Magical Paper Pack X7209B

Magical Compiments - X7209C

Silver Foil Tape - Z3130


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Close to My Heart Christmas Card Blog Hop

Just for Fun Blog Hop

Mystery Hostess Announced and an Artiste Gift Card Holder