Hello Lovely - Engagement Layout

Oh wow.... now that I have a wedding coming up soon - less than 3 months, time is FLYING by.  I've really been neglecting my blog!!  I knew that would happen once the new year arrived.  A year ago, my daughter's wedding was in the distant future.  Now it is looming before us and I feel like there is still much to do!  She keeps telling me everything is under control.  I guess if she is not freaking out with panic - I shouldn't either.

I recently scrapbooked some of Kayli's engagement photos with our new Hello Lovely paper.   It's amazing how they took these pictures back in August of last year and the most PERFECT paper came out in January to use!  I was excited!

I still have several I need to scrapbook but I did get 3 layouts done with the help of the Hello Lovely Workshop your way kit!  I changed up the first layout from the instruction guide to substitute Fern Cardstock for the B&T paper they used as the base page.

I wanted to use this same paper for my own layout.  Here is the layout I created:


I just love how this turned out.  The pattern I used for this layout is taken from the Make It From Your Heart Vol, 3 - Pattern #3.  I only made minor adjustments to the pattern.

Come back and see me!  I've got another blog post coming up on the 17th!  Come check it out!  We'll be doing a special Fundamentals Blog hop!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Close to My Heart Christmas Card Blog Hop

Just for Fun Blog Hop

Mystery Hostess Announced and an Artiste Gift Card Holder