Seasonal Expressions 2 Blog Hop!


Welcome to our Seasonal Expressions 2 New Product Blog Hop! Our newest catalog was just released on May 1 and there are so many AWESOME new products! Deciding what to feature for this blog hop was a tough choice! I can't wait to see what everyone has created! If you came from Haley Dyer's blog you are in the right spot! The hop is a big circle so when you get back to me, you will know that you completed the hop.

If you saw my Favorite Things list on my Facebook page you saw that I listed Where Happiness Bloom Stamp and Thin Cuts as my most favorite!  So, it was only fitting that I feature this on this new product blog hop!

This stamp is a base and shade stamp!  People will think you colored the flowers but you actually stamp the color into the outline!


For my card is also used the Rectangle Thin Cuts as the border around the card.  Before stamping the image, I used a wash of blue watercolor paint on the background.  After it dried, I stamped the watering can.  To get the brushed galvanized look for the can, I tapped the stamp onto the Charcoal ink pad a few times making sure I had good coverage.  Then I slid the stamp across the pad to give it that streaked look. Next, I stamped the flowers with Canary Ink and then the leaves in Willow.

Product List:
Where Happiness Blooms Stamp + Thin Cuts - Z4086 
White Cards & Envelopes – X254
Craft On Paper – X7245B
Watercolor Paper – Z4243
White Daisy Cardstock – X6027
Charcoal Exclusive Ink – Z2831
Lemon Exclusive Ink – Z2808
Willow Exclusive Ink – Z2807
Raspberry Exclusive Ink – Z2812
Stitched Rectangle Frames – Z4260
White Ribbon – Z4196
Clear Sparkles – Z3274
Watercolor Paints – Z3132

What a fun stamp!!  Now it's time to hop over to Miss Carrie's Creations Blog blog and see what new product she is sharing!


Comments

  1. I love that stamp set. You did a beautiful job with it. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a creative way to 'color' the watering can....so realistic...thanks for sharing! It's a great stamp and thin cut set (and I have it!!!) :-) Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice job! Love your techniques.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great way to color the watering can! Can't wait to try this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card! I love how you used the ink to create a realistic look to the water can.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Close to My Heart Christmas Card Blog Hop

Just for Fun Blog Hop

The Proposal