Special DAYS TO DECEMBER Album Workshop!!

JOIN ME FOR THIS FUN ALBUM WORKSHOP!


Be ready ahead of the holiday rush, so you'll be equipped to capture special moments from each day of the month of December.

Join me for The Days of December Workshop!
At this workshop, I will lead everyone in assembling the pages of The
Days of December album. Everything will be PRE-CUT for you!

I've created a special DISCOUNTED BUNDLE for this workshop!

Gina's DISCOUNTED pricing - $38.00 (shipping & tax is included)
(includes pre-cut kit*, 15 - 6x8 Memory Protectors, Holly Jolly PML cards, photo placement cards and Holly Jolly Dots*)
*not included in original bundle

$44.50 - Includes the above PLUS a Red Shimmer Pen

6x8 Everyday Life Album is NOT included
but you can add Candy Apple Red or Black Album
for an additional $19.00 (includes tax and shipping)

I will be providing inks and stamps to use but if you would like to have your own Holly Jolly Scrapbooking Stamp + Thin Cuts or just the Holly Jolly Scrapbooking stamp you can add this to your workshop fee!
CONTACT ME TODAY TO RESERVE YOUR SPOT!
Let me know which bundle and items you want to include!
Space is limited so reserve your spot today!



Can't attend the workshop?  You can purchase the bundle on my website HERE!
NOTE: - Purchasing from the website does NOT include my discounted bundle (pre-cut and Holly Jolly Dots)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Close to My Heart Christmas Card Blog Hop

Just for Fun Blog Hop

Mystery Hostess Announced and an Artiste Gift Card Holder