Best Friends Furever Blog Hop


Welcome to our Best Friends Furever Blog hop! We are celebrating the pets in our life with this special paper suite!  Between now and December 31, you can get this exclusive paper and Cut Above Kit to document your favorite memories of your pals with paws.

If you came from Alyson Mayo's Blog you are on the right track. If you started with my blog, the hop is a big circle. Just look for the link at the bottom of my post and it will take you to the next blog. When you get back to me, you will know you completed the hop! If you get lost along the way, you can see all the participants HERE.


I decided to do something really easy with this paper.   You can't get any easier than using Complete Creativity our newest Cricut Collection.  The hardest part about creating this page was deciding which colors/papers to use where.  But, in all honesty, even THAT wasn't that hard!  It all came together so fast!

Here is the Complete Creativity image that I chose:

The only thing I changed about the page was to not cut the zig zag pattern into my base page.  Since I was using the busy dog print as my base page, I knew those little cuts wouldn't show.  

I used the wide sticker with daisys on it across the bottom of the page and added the Heart zip strip on top of the sticker.  The top edge is Black Shimmer Trim.  I added a few white acrylic hearts along with Black Dots.

TIP: For perfect placement for cutting the circle on the picture, I first cut the circle out on a piece of cardstock.  After removing the circle, but leaving the cardstock attached to my cricut mat, I lifted the cardstock enough to place my picture exactly where I wanted the circle to cut.  Then I removed the cardstock leaving the photo on the mat and cut out the circle.

 Here are all the products I used to create this page:
Best Friends Furever Paper Pack Plus Sticker Sheet
Black Cardstock
Bluebird Cardstock
Candy Apple Cardstock
Black Shimmer Trim
White Acrylic Hearts
Black & White Dots
Complete Creativity

Best Friends Furever will be available WHILE SUPPLIES LAST through December 31!
Contact your consultant to order or if you do not have one, order from my website:


Now it is time to hop over to Katy Taylor's Blog and see what she is sharing!

Comments

  1. Love the layout. So cute with the photos in the circles. I have Complete Creativity - Haven't had time to look at or use it! - you've inspired me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fantastic layout! I love that you used a layout from the complete creativity. I really need to try one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome layout - love the photo background you used.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Close to My Heart Christmas Card Blog Hop

Just for Fun Blog Hop

The Proposal