January Stamp of the Month - Everyday Magic



Welcome to our January Stamp of the Month Blog Hop! This month we are featuring Everyday Magic, a set of 17 stamps! This hop is a big circle. If you came from Katy Taylor’s Blog you are on the right track! If you started with me, you will know you finished the hop when you get back to my post! Look for the next blog to hop to at the bottom of my post. If you get lost along the way, you can see all the participants HERE.



This is a fun stamp to use to send some positive thoughts to a friends or just a great sentiment for a layout!  Here is the card I created.  


I used several of our new products on this card!  Can you pick them out?

First I stamped one of the sentiments on the Tangerine cardstock to give it a background.  I paired it with Julep print Mix in paper and added a die cut stitched frame to the top portion of the card cutting through the card front to show the inside of the card where I stamped the heart and added a gem.   I used two sizes of the stitched frame die cut.  And, not to waste the smaller frame die-cut from the center of the larger one, I cut the small one in half to use as a tab just under the Julep Shimmer trim!


Inside, I stamped another sentiment and used the Nectarine and Julep inks.




Here is everything I used for this card.  The * means this is a new product!

White Cards & Envelopes  - X254
*Stitched Bracket - Z3631*
Nectarine Cardstock - X6043
Julep Cardstock - X6029
*Mix In Paper - X9011*
*Julep Shimmer Trim - Z3609*
Julep Shimmer Gems - Z3507
Nectarine Exclusive Ink - Z6510
Julep Exclusive Ink - Z6511

Everyday Magic will be available all month long in January!  You can purchase it for just $5 with a $50 purchase!  Contact your consultant for ordering!  If you do not have one, you can shop from my website here: 


Now it is time to hop over to Miss. Carrie's Creations and see what she has created! 

Comments

  1. Very clever use of the die cuts. Love your card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how different this card is. The colors are great together and I really like how you used all of the new products. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous! I love the window and how you colored the stamp with two colors. Everything about your card is wonderful. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a bright and happy card, sure to bring a smile to anyone's face!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute little card! LOVE it, Gina!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that you used the die to create a window. This is so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love how you used the stamps in the background! Really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love how you random stamped the front and crated a window!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute card! Love the colors, background stamping, and bracket cut frame and embellishment!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Close to My Heart Christmas Card Blog Hop

Just for Fun Blog Hop

Mystery Hostess Announced and an Artiste Gift Card Holder