Creating with Everyday Moments Cricut Collection


Have you seen our new Cricut Collection - Everyday Moments?  When Close To My Heart releases a new digital collection, it is EXCLUSIVE to Close To My Heart which means it can only be purchased through a Close To My Heart Consultant.  I love this new collection and have been creating alot with it.  This collection has four 12x12 scrapbooking layouts, seven 12x12 single page layouts, seven 8 1/2 x 11 single pages and three cards!  All you need to do is choose your papers, cut and assemble!  All designing has been done for you! 

But you don't have to be limited to what you see in the collection!  I've created a few things already and have changed them up a little bit.  Today I decided to create a CARD using one of the scrapbooking images.  I chose this 8 1/2 x 11 page to create a card.


First I pulled in the image onto my design space.  BEFORE I ungrouped the images, I sized it down until the height was 5 1/2".  This way I knew that the stars would fit onto my card.  



Next, I ungrouped the images and deleted the ones that I did not want - the matted photo pieces, the journaling pieces and also the background.  


Now I have only the stars that were welded together and the sentiment - "Reach for the Stars".


I then changed the colors to what I wanted and used color sync before I began to cut.  I used the Oasis Holographic paper for the star overlay and the sentiment. I cut the stars and the background of the sentiment with black cardstock.

Here is my finished card!  I used paper from Yesterday & Today paper pack for the base.  I stamped the graduation cap and diploma onto Almond Cardstock. 



I saved some of the stars from the star overlay to use on my card and also INSIDE my card!


Here are the products used on this card:
Everyday Moments Digital Collection
White Cards & Envelopes Value Pack - X254
Yesterday & Today Paper Pack - X7254B
Black Cardstock - X6047
Oasis Holgraphic Paper
Almond Cardstock - X5949
For the Graduate - C1836
Black Exclusive Ink - Z2805

How to Purchase Everyday Moments Digital Collection


This collection is ONLY available through Close To My Heart Consultants. If you would like to add this collection to your digital library, just visit my website  - 



Scroll to the bottom of the page.  Select the little green cricut icon (just like the one you see beside my website address in the image at the top of this post). It will take you directly to ALL of Close To My Heart's digital collections!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Close to My Heart Christmas Card Blog Hop

Just for Fun Blog Hop

The Proposal