Creativity in Motion Blog Hop

 


Welcome to our Creativity in Motion Blog Hop!!  This hop features the products in our National Stamping Month Promotion.   Watch Butterflies, fun animals and sentiments come to life when you use these specially designed stamps and lined acetate paper!  If you arrived here from Alyson Mayo's blog you are on the right track!  The hop is a big circle so when you get back to this page, you will know you have completed the hop!   If you get lost along the way you can find your place HERE.






I wanted to create the illusion that a butterfly was fluttering over flowers so I stamped the butterfly on Sunflower pattern paper.   I used the Stitched Rectangle Thin cuts for the frame and also for the background of the card.  The stamped flowers are from the Stitched Florals Stamp and Thin Cut set.  I stamped the flowers in Canary.  For the large flower, I used the "rock and roll" technique with our new Sundance Ink. The leaves are stamped in Fern ink.  The small border flowers were stamped with Espresso ink and colored with Citrus and Gold Yellow Tri-Blend Markers.  

Here is a little video showing the butterfly in action:

Products Used on this Card:
White Cards & Envelopes - X254
Animated Butterfly Kisses CC9202
Annimation Sheets - CC9205
Bloom With Grace Paper Pack - X7260B
Fern Cardstock - X6053
White Daisy Cardstock - 1385
Espresso Ink - Z2829
Canary - Z2843
Sundance Ink - Z6521
Fern Ink - Z6523
Stitched Rectangle Thin Cuts - Z4260
Border Tab Thin Cuts CC9206
Citrus Tri-Blend Marker - Z2484
Gold Yellow Tri-Blend Marker - Z2519
Yellow Green Blend Tri-Blend Marker - Z2520
Gold Embellishing Thread - Z4054

Purchase the entire National Stamping Month Bundle through September 30 and save 20%!  
The bundle includes: 
1 – My Acrylix® Animated Sentiments Stamp Set (CC9201)
1 – My Acrylix® Animated Butterfly Kisses Stamp Set (CC9202)
1 – My Acrylix® Animated Safari Animals Stamp Set (CC9203)
1 – My Acrylix® Border Tab Stamp Set (CC9204)
1 – Animation Sheets pack (CC9205)
1 – 6" × 6" Bright Stack (CC9207)
1 – Border Tab Thin Cuts (CC9206)
1 – Clear Sparkles (Z3274)
12 – white card bases & envelopes

All of these National Stamping Products will be available individually through October While Supplies Last! Contact your consultant or shop from my website at:

Now it is time to hop over to my friend Krista's Blog!

Be sure to leave some love for everyone as you hop through!



Comments

  1. Oh my gosh, Gina! I love you pairing this with this paper pack! It's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty - I love the effect of the butterfly stamped on the patterned paper.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful with the Bloom with Grace papers! I love how it looks stamped on printed paper.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the card! I didn't even thing to stamp on patterned paper-- must try now:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this card Gina -- a butterfly floating around a garden of sunflowers! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks gorgeous with the Bloom with Grace papers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I never would have thought of stamping on patterned paper. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that you stamped on the pattern paper! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gina I love the flowers on your butterfly panel. It looks great. Such a pretty card

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Close to My Heart Christmas Card Blog Hop

Just for Fun Blog Hop

Mystery Hostess Announced and an Artiste Gift Card Holder