Sweet Safari Collection

Here is one of the cutest paper collections from Close To My Heart - Sweet Safari.  I just love the colors and images in this collection.



X7265S (with Sticker Sheet) / X7265B (without Sticker Sheet)

This collection includes a paper pack with or without stickers! There are 6 sheets of double sided paper.  Never GUESS the cardstock you will need!  We have a pack of coordinating cardstock that matches the paper perfectly!  The Sweet Safari cardstock pack includes 2 each of Espresso, Candy Apple, Sundance, Avocado, Bluebird, and Lagoon.

X7265C

And just look at these ADORABLE PUFFY Stickers!!  I just can't stand the cuteness of these!



Did you know that with each paper collection that Close To My Heart releases, there is also an EXCLUSIVE Cricut collection that matches the paper?   You can ONLY purchase the collection by going through my website to Cricut!  Look for the little green Cricut Icon at the bottom of my website (www.stampinheaven.ctmh.com).  When you click on it, it will take you right to the exclusive Close To My Heart Cricut collections! 

There are also coordinating stamps for this collection:

Sweet Safari Stamp (D1986) / Stamp PLUS Thin Cuts (Z3913) 
Blue Shaded Images are the coordinating Thin Cuts

Sweet Safari Cardmaking Stamp (C1883) / Stamp PLUS Thin Cuts (Z3914)
Blue Shaded Images are the coordinating Thin Cuts


Check out this page created by Close To My Heart using products from the Sweet Safari Collection.


Sweet Safari will be available through February or While Supplies Last.

Shop for these and other products on my website at www.stampinheaven.ctmh.com

VIPs earn 15% Credit on all purchases!!*
*not applicable on Discounted products or Subscriptions.

Learn more about our VIP Customer Program HERE.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Close to My Heart Christmas Card Blog Hop

Just for Fun Blog Hop

Mystery Hostess Announced and an Artiste Gift Card Holder