June SOTM - Outdoor Borders Blog Hop

 

Welcome to our June Stamp of the Month Blog Hop. In this blog hop we are featuring Outdoor Borders. This set includes 9 Border images! If you arrived here from Lauren's CTMH Craftings Blog you are on the right track. This hop is a big circle. Just look for the next blog link at the bottom of my post. If you are just getting started on the hop, when you get back to me you will know you have completed the circle! If you get lost along the way, you can find the entire list of hoppers HERE


This stamp set has NINE fun borders in 2 themes..... hiking/nature and summer fun!  We just recently hosted a large pool party and my daughter snapped this picture of my dog coming up out of the pool!  He just so happened to come up perfectly in a big float ring!  It was so cute I had to put it on a page.  

Thank you to the recent May Virtual Album Retreat that I attended, I was able to pull this page together quickly and easily because I got the idea for THIS page from one of the pages I created at the retreat!  The things I learn from these album retreats are timeless as well as priceless!!

I sanded strips of Bluebird, Carolina, Lagoon and Smoothie to add to my base page.  The polka dot piece that backs my photo and journaling is from the May June Mix In Paper pack.  I stamped the conversation bubble border into individual pieces to use for accents on my photo.  The "good vibes only" is from the Months of the Year - June stamp.  I stamped it onto Ballerina cardstock after sanding.



Here is a list of all of the products I used on this page:
June Stamp of the Month - Outdoor Borders
Months of the Year - June - D2001
Circles Thin Cuts - Z3943
White Daisy Cardstock - 1385
Smoothie Cardstock - X5985
Bluebird Cardstock - X6037
Carolina Cardstock - X6039
Lagoon Cardstock - X5968
Ballerina Cardstock - X6036
May June Mix In Paper Pack- X9028
Black Exclusive Ink - Z2805
Black Bursts - Z3875
Black Acrylic Arrows - Z3847

Here is a little hint...... you NEED this stamp!  
It is going to go wonderfully with some things coming in July and August!

This stamp is available ONLY during the month of June!!
Get it for $5 with a $50 Purchase! *
*VIP Customers get it FREE with a $50 purchase!

Contact your Maker to Order.  Or order from my website at

Let's hop over to Kim Loewen's blog and see what she has created!




Comments

  1. I love the fun border frame around the edge of your layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun page. I love how you created the outer edge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That. Is. So. CUTE!! Really love how you used the stamp set in so many places. Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You page is so fun and cute! Great way to use this set!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this layout, the bright bold colours and using small pieces of the larger border stamp, I did that too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE this, Gina...the stamping all around, the word bubble border cut apart and used as clusters. LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Used as accents on your page...LOVE IT so much!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this layout!! Awesome use of this stamp set!

    ReplyDelete
  9. How clever, using the stamp for a border...plus incorporating other images in your page design! :) :) Great layout & love that we can be inspired from Album Retreat pages!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! I love your layout! All of the elements work so well to highlight that adorable pup photo!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Close to My Heart Christmas Card Blog Hop

Just for Fun Blog Hop

Mystery Hostess Announced and an Artiste Gift Card Holder