December Stamp of the Month Blog Hop -- Owl Love You Forever

 


Welcome to our December Stamp of the Month Blog Hop. In this blog hop we are featuring Owl Love You Forever. This set includes 9 images! If you arrived here from Haley Dyer, the Inky Scrapper you are on the right track. This hop is a big circle. Just look for the next blog link at the bottom of my post. If you are just getting started on the hop, when you get back to me you will know you have completed the circle! If you get lost along the way, you can find the entire list of hoppers HERE


I thought it would be fun to create a triangle heart pattern with the November December Mix In Papers.  I matched the colors of the papers with Tri-blend markers to color the Owl.  



Some added touches - I colored the Clear Sparkles with the Hydranga Tri-Blend Marker and also random stamped the Wisteria Cardstock to add interest to the background.  The stitched circle is from the Circle Window Slimline Thin Cut set.

Products Used:
White Cards & Envelopes - Z254
Owl Love Your Forever December Stamp of the Month
White Daisy Cardstock - 1385
Wisteria Cardstock - X6032
Black Exclusive Ink - Z2805
Wisteria Exclusive Ink - Z6514
November December Mix In Paper - X9034
Circle Windows Slimline Thin Cut - Z4105
Navy LePen - Z1507
Various Tri-Blend Markers
Clear Sparkles - Z3274
3D Foam Tape - Z1151

This stamp is available ONLY during the month of December!!
Get it for $5 with a $50 Purchase! *
*VIP Customers get it FREE with a $50 purchase!
Contact your Maker to Order.  Or order from my website at



Now it is time to hop over to Show and Tell with Michelle and see what she has created!



Comments

  1. I love your coloring of the owl and stamped background! Those triangles add a great background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of eye candy on this one! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So FUN! I think my favorite part is the random stamped background with the stars and the little stitched heart.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, I love how you made the heart on the card then added the owl.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh...I love how you made your background. It seems like it should be too busy for that detailed image, but it really works! Great job!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Close to My Heart Christmas Card Blog Hop

Just for Fun Blog Hop

The Proposal