March Stamp of the Month - You're the G.O.A.T.

 We have a brand new Stamp of the Month -- You're the G.O.A.T.




My inspiration for this card came from Page 26 of the March April Catalog!  This pages contains artwork featuring many of the new stamps in the catalog!  To get many examples on one page, they are all tags!  I've always said that even though they are tags, they are great starting points for cards!  Can you tell which tag I used?



I used many thin cuts on this card!  Here is the complete list of products I used:

March Stamp of the Month – You’re the G.O.A.T.

White Cards and Envelopes – X254
Cake Day Paper Pack – X7278B
Mix-In Paper (Mar/Apr) – X9038
Lagoon Cardstock – X5968
Nectarine Cardstock – X6043
Star Shaker Window Thin Cut – Z3871
Tabs – Z3983
Tags & Tabs – Z3726
Circles Thin Cuts (3”) – Z3943
Lagoon Ink – Z2895
Nectarine Ink – Z6510
Versa Mark Ink – Z891
White Embossing Powder – Z2068
White Gel Pen (.10) – Z1513
Black & White Dots – Z3314
Clover Shimmer Trim – Z5016

This stamp is available ONLY during the month of March!
Get it for $5 with a $50 Purchase! *
*VIP Customers get it FREE with a $50 purchase!
Order from my website at

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Close to My Heart Christmas Card Blog Hop

Just for Fun Blog Hop

The Proposal