My Favorite Time of the Month!

Who has a favorite time of the month?   There are certain days we look forward to and even some days we dread.  But, my favorite time of the month is the LAST week of the month!  Why?  Because this is the week I get to meet with all of my StampinHeaven Hostess Clubs!    I have 4 clubs that meet three different days.  It makes my week busy but I look forward to the time we spend together.   We don't always get all accomplished that is planned but I think we all have a good time!  Even though, we all do the same project, I get to see so many creative ways to alter a layout!  Each layout takes on a personal feel for that person.    Sometimes the difference might be small yet it becomes a unique creative personal touch for that layout. 

I'm so blessed to have made SO many friends in the past 5 years. Each person that I have met through Close To My Heart - be it another consultant, or a customer - has become a friend that I would not have had if not for my decision to become a consultant. All just because I wanted a discount to fund my hobby! That decision has been a blessing in so many ways. I have found that I LOVE to help people discover their hidden creativity! And YES! we are all creative in some way - some people just need a little more help finding it but it IS there!  

Here is the workshop we are doing this week.   It is Zippedee.  So cute and SO PERFECT for those Disney World trips or even just a fun summer day!   If you didn't get to attend this workshop on my OPEN CLUB night (which is the last Thursday of each month) you can still order the kit.    It is Item #G1011
You can order this kit on my website.  Just click on the SHOPPING link to the left.  And don't forget to add the matching Stickease.  They are adorable!  X7125C




Other items used in this layout not included in the kit:   Black Hemp Item #Z282  and Holiday Craft Buttons Item #Z1285.     (Ink colors used: Black and Cranberry)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Close to My Heart Christmas Card Blog Hop

Just for Fun Blog Hop

Mystery Hostess Announced and an Artiste Gift Card Holder