Monday, January 31, 2011

Find FRIENDSHIP in February's Stamp of the Month

This month, Close To My Heart's Stamp of the Month is Friendship.

 I decided to get away from the traditional colors of Red and Pink for Valentines Day.   I wanted something a little different.   I chose to make my cards using the new Lucky paper from Close To My Heart.   I love the colors of Outdoor Denim, Desert Sand and Sunset.


The square card is a 6x6 card using the Background Bar pattern from Originals.  The smaller card is a 3x6 card using the patter Name Plate from Wishes.

Recipes:
Background Bar - Originals
Colonial White Cardstock (1388)
Lucky My Reflections Level 2 Paper (X7137B)
Sunset Cardstock (X5758)
Outdoor Denim Cardstock (1275)
Outdoor Denim Ink  (Z2140)
Peweter Brads (Z1366)

Name Plate - Wishes
Colonial White Cardstock (1388)
Lucky My Reflections Level 2 Paper (X7137B)
Desert Sand Cardstock (1273)
Outdoor Denim Ink (Z2140)
Natural Hemp (Z280)
Wooden Buttons (Z1387)
Dry Embossing Stylus (Z608)
Sanding Kit (Z1294)

2 comments :

  1. Hey sweet girl...love your lucky cards, especially the smaller one.....hope you're well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards. I love your color choices.

    ReplyDelete

Check out my Taste of Summer Pinterest Board!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...