A Birthday Card for 4 Crafty Chicks

The colors on 4 Crafty Chicks Challenge blog caught my eye and I couldn't resist!  After using the Fill in the Blank stamp set for The Playdate Cafe challenge (see my card HERE), I wanted to use the butterflies this time.  Once again I dug around in my scraps for pattern paper to use - maybe someday my scraps will dwindle down.... DOUBT IT!

Here are the colors on 4 Crafty Chicks:
                                               

I used the following Close To My Heart colors Sunset, Olive, Honey and Cotton Candy.
4CCC-39
I used the embossing/sanding technique on the Olive cardstock to add a little texture.   The Honey paper is from Mayberry, small butterflies are from Sweetheart and the large butterfly is from Olivia.   All are VERY different paper packs but these blended so well when put together.  


RECIPE:
Card Pattern: Originals - Triple the Fun
Fill In The Blank stamp (D1465)
Happy Birthday (retired)
Sweetheart Level 2 kit (X7134B)
Mayberry Level 2 kit (X7136B)
Olivia Level 2 kit (X7128B)
Buttons Pink Assortment (Z1370)
Designer Ribbon Pink Collection (Z1384)
Olive Cardstock (1245)
Colonial White Cardstock (1388)
Olive Exclusive Ink (Z2137)
Cotton Candy Ink (Z2193)
Sunset Ink (Z2191)

Be sure to check out the great artwork on 4 Crafty Chicks!

Comments

  1. Super cute card, Gina! Love the butterflies..thanks for playing with 4 Crafty Chicks this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for playing this week at 4 Crafty Chicks, nice card, you did the color combo wonderfully! TFS!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Close to My Heart Christmas Card Blog Hop

Just for Fun Blog Hop

The Proposal