You & Me

I have had my You & Me kit for over a month and just now completed it.   I've been procrastinating because I wanted "just the right" pictures for it.   My workshop for this kit was coming up soon so I really needed to get this done.  I was about to settle for anything.   Then, the other night I was looking for my camera.  I had a card I wanted to post and I couldn't find my camera anywhere! The last place I saw it was next to my computer.   I texted my youngest daughter Kayli to see if she had seen it anywhere.   She said she saw it in Kirsti's room in a chair.  (she's my oldest).   Sure enough, under a pile of clothes, there was my camera.   Wondering what she would be using my camera for, I took a look at the most recent pictures.   I couldn't believe it!  She had taken pictures with some friends and these were JUST RIGHT!   I'm so lucky I found the camera!  She said she was going to delete them before she gave the camera back to me.  I would have been so disappointed if I found out I missed these.  

Thank you to my beautiful daughter Kirsti for allowing me to complete these pages!.  


Here are my layouts! (you should be able to click on the picture to get a bigger view)










This kit really is beautiful and I LOVE the stamp set.  It will be a set I will use many times over - so that makes this kit which I paid just $15 an even better value!   It comes with instructions for these 2 layouts, 6 sheets of exclusive paper, a sheet of cardstock, Opaque Mocha Pearls, Irresistible Chipboard die-cuts and the wide ribbon. 

Only 1 week left to order this kit!  Order it today for only $15 when you spend $50.  (Regular price $34.95)   See all the details on my website at: http://stampinheaven.myctmh.com/

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Close to My Heart Christmas Card Blog Hop

Just for Fun Blog Hop

The Proposal