Wedding Week at Pals Paper Arts

This week's challenge over at Pals Paper Arts is to create anything for a wedding.  A card, invitation, place card or even a wedding favor. 

I created this wedding card for a friend whose son was getting married.   We had a gift card to include so I made the card with a spine inside to hold the gift card in place when they opened the card.  For the card, I used the retired Close To My Heart Creative Basic Veranda Collection. The creme brulee ribbon was included with the Veranda Collection.   The stamp set I used for the Hearts  and the "side by SIDE" sentiment is still available.   It is from the Soul Mates Word Puzzle (D1254).    I used Juniper and Olive ink for the Hearts.   The metal accents are from the Mini-Medley Accents Antiqued Copper Collection (Z1275).

PPA92



Inside of card with gift card in the center.

Get more great wedding ideas over at Pals Paper Arts.

Comments

  1. Beautifil card - I love the designer paper. Thank you for playing along with Pals Paper Arts.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Close to My Heart Christmas Card Blog Hop

Just for Fun Blog Hop

Mystery Hostess Announced and an Artiste Gift Card Holder