Dreams Come True

I want to share a great video by Close To My Heart that features the My Acrylix® Dreams Come True stamp set.  This video is packed with inspiring artwork and creative techniques. Discover how to create a beautiful banner using the My Creations® Mix & Mingle album, learn how to use the embossed resist technique for gorgeous lettering, clip away part of a stamped sentence for a whole new meaning, build a card sentiment like a puzzle, and more!



List of some of the products used in Video:
Mix & Mingle Album -  Z1334
Dreams Come True Stamp - D1470
Dimensional Elements Monograms (Item numbers Vary)
Clear Embossing Powder - Z671
Craft Heater - Z555
Sponge Dauber - Z726

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Close to My Heart Christmas Card Blog Hop

Just for Fun Blog Hop

Mystery Hostess Announced and an Artiste Gift Card Holder