Mojo and Colour Q Make Peace On Earth

Looking for the December Stamp of the Month?  You can get right to it HERE.

The ColourQ Challenge this week is cool Blue hues!   I used Close To My Heart blues - Outdoor Denim, Twilight and Crystal Blue along with Bamboo.   I used the Mojo Monday sketch for this card.


I used the stamp Glory To God (D1483).  Since I wasn't using any pattern paper, I felt like I needed to 'dress' up my cardstock.  So I used the little town of Bethlehem to stamp across the Twilight piece.    I used the star to random stamp on to the Crystal Blue.  I used Natural Hemp (Z280) and a Wooden Designer Button (Z1387) for my accent



Be sure to check out the other artwork over at ColourQ and Mojo Monday!

Comments

  1. Such a pretty card! I love that image & the soft feeling your card has. Thanks so much for taking the time to play at colourQ this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the blues in this card! You have inspired me! :) I never thought to use the star as a background- LOVE that idea! :) Thanks for sharing! I love seeing what NEW items you've created every couple days! Keep up the great job! :) Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely card, Gina! Love the theme. Thanks for joining us at the ColourQ this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really lovely card, you really captured the essence of Christmas.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Close to My Heart Christmas Card Blog Hop

Just for Fun Blog Hop

Mystery Hostess Announced and an Artiste Gift Card Holder