Thursday, December 1, 2011

Mojo and Colour Q Make Peace On Earth

Looking for the December Stamp of the Month?  You can get right to it HERE.

The ColourQ Challenge this week is cool Blue hues!   I used Close To My Heart blues - Outdoor Denim, Twilight and Crystal Blue along with Bamboo.   I used the Mojo Monday sketch for this card.


I used the stamp Glory To God (D1483).  Since I wasn't using any pattern paper, I felt like I needed to 'dress' up my cardstock.  So I used the little town of Bethlehem to stamp across the Twilight piece.    I used the star to random stamp on to the Crystal Blue.  I used Natural Hemp (Z280) and a Wooden Designer Button (Z1387) for my accent



Be sure to check out the other artwork over at ColourQ and Mojo Monday!

4 comments :

  1. Such a pretty card! I love that image & the soft feeling your card has. Thanks so much for taking the time to play at colourQ this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the blues in this card! You have inspired me! :) I never thought to use the star as a background- LOVE that idea! :) Thanks for sharing! I love seeing what NEW items you've created every couple days! Keep up the great job! :) Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely card, Gina! Love the theme. Thanks for joining us at the ColourQ this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really lovely card, you really captured the essence of Christmas.

    ReplyDelete

Check out my Taste of Summer Pinterest Board!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...