Mad About You - December Stamp of the Month

Welcome to our Stamp of the Month Blog Hop!  We will be featuring December's SOTM, Mad About You, a set of 14 stamps.  If you have come here from KATY'S BLOG you are on the right path! The blog hop is a great big circle, so you can start here and work your way all around.  If you get lost along the way, you’ll find the complete list of participating consultants here.
  




This month we have over 50 Close To My Heart Consultants sharing their creations using this month's SOTM and other great CTMH products on their blogs. Following the blog hop is simple to do - just click on the link at the end of the post on each blog to move to the next one! Here we go!




I made several things with this stamp using Close To My Heart's Roxie Level 2 paper (X7140B).  I've never been a big fan of Valentine stamps but I fell in love with this one when I started using it.  Maybe it was the Roxie papers.  They go so well together!  I've got an individual shot of each item so if you follow along I'll tell you a little bit about each one.




This was the first card I made and this was the beginning of my love affair with this stamp.  I used the pattern - On The Edge from Jeanette Lynton's How to Book - Originals for this card.  I also used the Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge to cut the Heart and the 'ticket' shape before I stamped them. (BTW - there are 4 images on this stamp set that coordinate with the AP Cartridge).  Look closely at my heart.  Can you tell I used clear embossing?  My ribbon is from the retired Designer Ribbon Tulip Collection.   I also added a button from the Bling Assortment (Z1466).



Check out this card!  This time I used my mixture of Clear Embossing Powder mixed with Prisma Glitter.  See the sparkle?  I thought the shimmery heart and the velvet ribbon gave this card a softer look.  This card pattern - Package Deal is also from Jeanette Lynton's How To Book - Originals.  My final touch was to add Bitty Copper Brads to the heart.  The border around one side of the square is one of the stamps from the set.  Are you LOVING this paper yet?


Here is a simple 3x3 card.  More manly looking don't you think?  Might be good to attach to a bag of more 'manly' Valentine Candy.  Is there such a thing?    And the plaid paper is from Roxie - so that paper is not ALL GIRL!



And last, this was one of my favorites!  A Pillow Box cut from the zebra print paper from Roxie using the Art Philosophy Cricut.   I cut the pillow box at 5" using the Decorative Font+Shift <Flower4> (p. 28).  The Tag is also cut with the AP cartridge before I stamped it.  Final touches were organdy ribbon (retired) and bitty bling! I used Tulip and Black inks on all these projects.


I hope you enjoyed looking at my projects as much as I had fun creating them! Now hop on over to Susan Brook's Blog to see what she has create!

Comments

  1. Great work Gina!! Fantastic collection of projects!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gina, What an awesome combination of artwork!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your artwork - that pillow box is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your projects! they are all so fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Close to My Heart Christmas Card Blog Hop

Just for Fun Blog Hop

The Proposal