A Christmas Filled with Love - Card

I haven't been much of a fan of the pom pom ribbon.  Mostly because I wasn't sure how to adhere it without sewing it on!   I detest the thought of pulling out my sewing machine for several reasons.  1. My family might think it means I'm willing to mend and will want me to fix broken zippers or sew up ripped seams.  2.  I wouldn't be able to find the thread I need.  3.  There is absolutely no more room left on my crafting table for one more thing - much less a big table top machine!  

But I made this really cute card for Cardabilities challenge and the pom pom ribbon was just what it needed to add a little fun to this holiday card! 



The plaid paper is from the Believe Level 2 (X7145B) paper pack.   The stamp set I used is Christmas Love (D1492).  This set has some great Christmas sentiments on it.  You can see the entire stamp set HERE.  I stamped the ornament in Holiday Red and Topiary and used a 1/2" punch to cut them out so that they were a perfect fit behind my clear button.    And there.... you see the Topiary pom pom ribbon for my edging.   There!  I did it!  
Buttons are from the Clear Assortment (Z1391) and the pom pom ribbon is from Designer Ribbon Green Collection (Z1616).


Here is the Cardabilities Sketch I used:

Thanks for looking!  Hope you enjoyed my card!  

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Close to My Heart Christmas Card Blog Hop

Just for Fun Blog Hop

Mystery Hostess Announced and an Artiste Gift Card Holder