Holiday Wishes in Plaid

Here is another Christmas card with Holiday Wishes!  I got the inspiration for this card from a card by Kelly Eubanks in the Holiday Cards magazine by Paper Crafts.   


Can you believe this paper is not 'Christmas'?  This is from the Roxie Level 2 Paper pack!  This card has a 'woodsy' feel.  Makes me think of hot apple cider in front of a warm fire in a cabin in the woods! 

I used Cranberry ink on Bamboo cardstock for the stocking.  I cut the stocking with the Art Philosophy cartridge first and then stamped it.  This week's Heart 2 Heart Challenge is Metal Mania - incorporate something metal in your project. So I added two pewter buttons on top of the black grosgrain ribbon.  My final touch was the Foundry Pin Clip for a stocking hanger.



REMEMBER!  Holiday Wishes can only be purchased this month!   Purchase $25 in My Acrylix stamps and you can get the Holiday Wishes for just $5!   (Savings of $12.95!)
                                             
Shop on-line at my website http://stampinheaven.myctmh.com/ or call me to order yours today!

Comments

  1. So pretty and festive! I love the pin clip to "hang" the stocking! Thanks for taking the H2H metal challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also love the stocking hanger....very clever!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I never would have thought of Roxy for a Christmas card. Looks great, very daring of you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Close to My Heart Christmas Card Blog Hop

Just for Fun Blog Hop

The Proposal