A Mojo Christmas with Holiday Wishes

I just got my Holiday Wishes stamp and couldn't wait to play!  I created this quick card with the ornament stamp using the sketch from Mojo Monday Challenge.   I can't wait to create more!


My card is 5x5.   I used Mistletoe paper (now retired) along with New England Ivy and Cranberry cardstock from Close To My Heart.
The poinsettia is also CTMH from the Mistletoe Level 2 Assortment.  You can purchase these on-line only from the "While Supplies Last" section of Shop Online.

I used the Art Philosophy cricut cartridge to cut out my ornament and then I stamped it with New England Ivy Ink.  Such a perfect fit!  I thought this ornament looked like it needed tassel so I added floss at the tip.  Then I used the Bronze Glitter Gel at the bottom of the ornament and added a few drops to accent the leaves.  My cranberry bow was my final touch.

The Holiday Wishes stamp has four images that coordinate with the AP cartridge - tree, stocking, ornament and star!  I have so many ideas for this set!   REMEMBER!  This stamp set can only be purchased this month!   And you can get it for just $5 when you purchase $25 in My Acrylix stamps!
Shop on-line at my website http://stampinheaven.myctmh.com/ or call me to order yours today!
Holiday Wishes
Come back soon to see more cards with the stamp!

Comments

  1. Love your card! That stamp set looks so great with the Mistletoe paper!.....if only I had some of each......hmmm... O wait I do! .. Great inspiration piece! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Close to My Heart Christmas Card Blog Hop

Just for Fun Blog Hop

The Proposal