New Product Blog Hop! - Claire and the Kraft Container

Close To My Heart's Spring Summer Idea Book was released February 1.  Have you had a chance to look at it?  If all the new products have your head spinning (like it did mine!) then you will love the inspiration you will get from this New Product Blog Hop!  This hop should give you many great ideas on how you can use some of the new products.  I guarantee you will be inspired!

So, grab a cup of coffee or your favorite beverage, and a pen and paper to write down your wish list and hop on! It's going to be a fun ride!  If you came here from Michele Loncar's blog you are on the right track! This hop is a big circle so when you get back to me, you have been all the way around!

I love EVERYTHING about this new Idea book so deciding what I would share has been a difficult choice!  But after much debate, I've decided to share the new My Creations Kraft Container featuring the Claire paper.   These kraft containers are made of chipboard and stand 5 3/4" tall.  They are 3" in diameter. 



This nifty little container can hold a gift, hide a treasure, or save some cash!  For this Kraft container, I used the new Claire (X7166B) paper.  The stamp is from the Claire Workshop on the Go kit and is exclusive to that kit only.  It is not sold separately.  



One thing I love about Close To My Heart paper, beside the great thickness, are the zip strips that are a part of the paper.  Trim them off and they can be incorporated into your projects. I used one zip strip on the lid and the other I cut into short banners to hang from the side.  See picture to left.



Check out these fun new accessories!  Outdoor Denim Chevron Ribbon (Z1808) looks great with the Claire paper as well as our new Tommy and Later Sk8r paper packs!  Another favorite of mine from the Spring Summer Idea book is the new Wooden Mini Medley Accents Collection (Z1837)!  I used the hemp baker's twine wrapping it around the container along with the Chevron ribbon and then clipped on a "FUN" clothespin!  The new Durable Artisan Studs (Z1816) are the bomb!  I love these adhesive backed studs and they come in two sizes for a total of 32 studs!  These little studs are the center of my Floret Paper Shapes (Z1764).







New Products Used:

                                                 
                 My Creations Kraft Container $3.95                   Wooden Mini Medley Accents $5.95

                                     
                Outdoor Denim Chevron Ribbon $6.95          Durables - Artisan Studs $3.95


Ready for more NEW PRODUCT fun??   
Hop over to Sheila Bennett's Blog and see what she has created for you!


Don't forget!  I've got a Mystery Hostess Party going on all month!
Order from my website and JOIN my Mystery Hostess Party and your name will be entered in a drawing for $20 in FREE Close To My Heart product!  
One entry for every $25 you spend! (pre-tax and shipping).  
Drawing will be held February 28th.  Winners will be contacted for their choice in rewards!
Start Shopping HERE!

Comments

  1. LOVE Gina!!! Adorable!!! Claire is one of my favorite papers! Wonderful job...will be saving your kraft container in my folder to refer to! :) TFS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is just stinking cute...love how you decorated that kraft container.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the project! Love that you used so many new products in it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok, I didn't even realize we had that container! LOL. Claire is cute paired with Kraft.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Close to My Heart Christmas Card Blog Hop

Just for Fun Blog Hop

Mystery Hostess Announced and an Artiste Gift Card Holder