Wedding Card for Just Us Girls

Wedding cards are something that I don't need too much.  When I did need one, I never really had a stamp that was geared towards getting married.   Problem solved with the new 2013 Spring Summer Idea Book from Close To My Heart!  I have a beautiful new stamp - The Happy Couple (D1539) that I couldn't wait to use!  Even though I don't know anyone getting married right now I created a card yesterday.  Now, I will have a card ready the next time I need one.

I used the sketch from Just Us Girls this week to create this card.

I used a piece of black glitter paper from the new Black and Grey Glitter paper (Z1829) for my background on this 5x7 card.  The cake and "Congratulations" are from The Happy Couple stamp set (shown right).  I trimmed each layer of cake with a tiny strip of black glitter paper.   



The third new product I used is the For Always Textiles (Z1820).    These textiles coordinate with the For Always (X7165B) paper pack and come in three different prints of material (shown left) measuring 14"x24".  Adding the piece behind my oval shape was easy.  I cut a strip long enough to wrap around the sides.  For a nice crisp edge, I pressed 1/4" to the inside of each long side of the strip.  I used my ATG tape to adhere it to the card wrapping and adhering the ends around the edge.  My final touch to the card are 3 black sparkles from the Sparkles Black and Grey Assortment (Z1754).


Here is the sketch from Just Us Girls:

Do you like these new products?   You can see ALL the new products in the Spring Summer Idea Book on my website!  Just click on the Idea book in the upper right corner of this page and it will take you directly to it!

Be sure the JOIN my Mystery Hostess Party going on all this month to celebrate the release of our new Spring Summer Idea Book!  

For each $25 you order (not including shipping and tax), your name will be added to a drawing for $20 in FREE Close To My Heart Products!  Your order will be shipped when you place the order!
Drawing will be held February 28 and I will notify all the winners!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Close to My Heart Christmas Card Blog Hop

Just for Fun Blog Hop

The Proposal