Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Moxie Fab's No Stamping Birthday Sketch Challenge

Moxie Fab is celebrating their new Birthday Creations issue which is out this week.   So, everyday they are having a new Birthday Challenge.   Yesterday's challenge was to create a Birthday card using the sketch provided (see below).   You could either create a card with ALL stamping or a card with NO stamping.    Sounds easy right?   I thought the ALL stamping card would be easy but I found myself wanting to add embellishments!  I set it aside to finish later and moved on to the NO stamping card!

I decided to use my brand new ARTBOOKING cricut cartridge! (Read all about this fabulous new cartridge HERE!) This is ONE great advantage to being a Close To My Heart consultant - we get a one month preview to the new products to be released on August!   I LOVE this cartridge!  Check out my card - I have a few more sneak peek items on this card that will available in the new Close To My Heart 2013 Autumn Winter Idea Book that is being released in August.

I used the Celebration Layout keys to create this card.   My card is 5x7.  If I had cut an overlay for the card, I would have chose the 6 1/2" size so that is what I set my dial size at.   Then I cut all the images using this setting.
RECIPE:
Surf's Up Paper - X7168B
Artbooking Cricut Cartridge Z1906 (Available August 1)
Bronze Shimmer Trim - Z1849 (Available August 1)
Aqua Dots - Z1853 (Available August 1)
Midtown Cork Shapes - Z1863 (Available August 1)

Here is the Moxie Fab sketch I used:

Thanks for stopping by!!

2 comments :

  1. Hey Gina! Thanks for linking this up to the Birthday Sketch Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

Check out my Taste of Summer Pinterest Board!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...