Disney + CTMH = A Scrapitty Good Time!

I have been slow getting back to my blog after convention.   I had to go right back to work on Monday so I have not had a chance to get back into my blog routine.   I updated my Stampinheaven Facebook everyday (several times!) while I was gone.  If you missed the updates will recap here!   There is a lot it share so you better grab a cup of coffee and settle in!

Convention always starts off with a General Session that reveals the new products fun ways.  The first product reveal was a new line of Base and Bling.  Close To My Heart noticed that many consultants and customers were creating fun wearable art with their accessories and textiles.  Now we have everything we need to create fun wearable jewelry - necklace, ring, cuff bracelet, hair clip and headband!

During our creative session we learned how to make the base and bling jewelry using a kit that is sold in the new Idea Book.  This kit comes with everything you need - textile,necklace, accents and even the base and bling adhesive!  All for only $14.95!

This is my finished product!  I would love to hold a workshop for this!

We have several new My Creations products, and a new Designed Decor line.  These are art and memory frames that will display artwork, photos with clever mini clothes pins or hook clips to the wires.  I can't wait to create with this!  And yes! There is an entire kit for those that might need a little help in the creative area. 
                             

Of course the biggest new product announcement was the new Artbooking cricut cartridge. I covered that a little bit in my previous post.  I get mine the Saturday and can't wait to try it out!   (This is just one perk to being a consultant - we get a one month preview before product is released to customers!). I will post more about the new cartridge once I've had a chance to play with it!

Convention attendees always get a special stamp for convention.  This years theme was VIVA!  For the first time we got a stamp and a special exclusive convention paper pack!  
                                    

The papers were beautiful and coordinated with the theme so well!  Here are the layouts I created with the paper I still need to add pictures. 


The last General Session of convention always ends with a Q&A with Jeanette Lynton.  She began the Q&A talking about her relationship with Jesus Christ.  He will always come first in her life and she looks to Him each day in everything decision she makes. She prays daily for her business and all the consultants.  Tears came to my eyes knowing that she speaks from her heart.   We are so blessed in this day to be working for a debt free company and a company that TRULY cares!  

Before convention, consultants were asked to submit questions to Ask Jeanette. These are always fun and usually results in lots of laughter.  Jeanette is one FUNny lady!   I was lucky enough to have one of my questions asked. "What is your favorite ride at Disneyworld". The answer - Splash Mountain.  Of course this had a very funny story to go with it.   I got this little stamp for having my question asked:
                                       

This little stamp reflects Jeanette's story which was told throughout convention. I'm going to make this my motto for this year.  I plan to grow my business even more and work towards building my team!  I want to share my love for CTMH!  

One of the things I look forward to the most is the time I get together with the girls that won the Spa Retreat back in 2010. We make a point to get together each convention for lunch. Two hours wasn't long enough but we had a great time!  We were missing 2 gals this year but hopefully soon we can all get together for a weekend. 
                         

Can't wait to see these girls again!

Joining Close To My Heart over 7 years ago was one of the best decisions I ever made.  If you desire close friendships, extra income, discounts on beautiful products and more than join today!  It's easy and only cost $49!   Read more about the starter kit and how to sign up on "Join My Team" tab!

I will be back soon with more artwork!










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Close to My Heart Christmas Card Blog Hop

Just for Fun Blog Hop

Mystery Hostess Announced and an Artiste Gift Card Holder