Creating Ornaments with Base and Bling!

I wanted to send my team a bit of Holiday Cheer so I created some cute Holiday necklaces with Close To My Heart's Holiday Style Sheets and Base & Bling along with some Fern Twine.  These were a hit at my Holiday Craft Day and I thought my downline might like to have one to wear during the holiday season.  The necklaces laid on my craft table waiting for me to finish wrapping them up and getting the cards ready to mail.  While this project was on hold, one of my consultant friends messaged me a picture of some ornaments that another consultant had created using the Base & Bling!  I thought WOW! How pretty are those?!  I guess there is a good side to being a procrastinator sometimes.   I grabbed up the pendents cut all the twine off.  I wanted to make ornaments instead!

I had square pendents to work with so I searched for a shape that would compliment the square shape. I found just what I needed on the Artiste Cricut Cartridge!

Artiste - B&T Paper: 2 1/2" Accent 2 <H>
Gold Glitter Paper: 2" Accent3 <Merry Christmas>

I used White Pines B&T paper to cut the larger shape and Gold Glitter paper to cut the piece just behind the pendent. I used Liquid Glass to glue the pendent to the glitter paper. Each ornament as a gold bell strung onto the grosgrain ribbon. I thought these turned out quite nice! 

I just might have to add this project to my next Holiday Craft Day!

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Close to My Heart Christmas Card Blog Hop

Just for Fun Blog Hop

Mystery Hostess Announced and an Artiste Gift Card Holder